Invitation to the 23rd International Environmental Protection Congress – ENVICON Environment
10-11 October 2019
During POL-ECO SYSTEM Fairs
Dear colleagues, friends and partners,
It is our pleasure and privilege to invite you to participate in the most important environmental protection event in Poland.
During this year’s ENVICON Congress, strong emphasis will be placed on the business aspect. The growing costs of maintaining equipment and machinery is forcing businesses to streamline expenses, optimise profits and seek new solutions.
We believe it is extremely important to connect customers and suppliers, since we have noticed that many companies operating in our industry do not have the opportunity to meet, discuss and establish business relations. A multitude of issues and possibilities in this respect will be presented during the “Business Mixer” session. Dialogue and exchange of experience are often the best way to solve a problem.
The ENVICON Congress is a perfect occasion to keep abreast of the current trends and challenges faced by waste management and water management in Poland.
The first day of the Congress will include a summary of Polish activities in waste and water management and the solutions and good practices used in the European market. We would particularly like to invite you to take part in this Business Mixer session, which will be the highlight of the conference and will indicate new possibilities and perspectives with regard to environmental protection.
During the Business Mixer session, the participants will learn about the key issues faced by the environmental protection industry. During a discussion panel and a series of meetings with trade associations, recyclers and customers from abroad, it will be possible to find out how to manage municipal waste, whether the treatment of such waste is profitable and what to do to make it more attractive for potential buyers.
DAY I – 10 October 2019
- INAUGURATION SESSION Polish waste management –
- SESSION: Waste management in the international context
- SESSION: Polish water management
DAY II – 11 October 2019
- Extended producer responsibility. Waste management funding and the role of
NFOŚiGW (National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management)
- Session: GOZ (circular economy)
- SESSION: Business Mixer – Plastics – problems
and resources in the waste management system
- SESSION: Utilisation of the energy potential of municipal waste
Benefits for participants of the Congress
- Congress gives a full range of the Polish waste management and water management market, with particular emphasis on plastics management.
- Business Mixer (session during which will be a possibility to get more information from recivers, suppliers and producer of technology in terms of waste management)
- Establishing contacts with Polish suppliers of modern technologies in waste management (organizing visits to the POL-ECO SYSTEM fair https://polecosystem.pl/ and visits at stands)
- Networking zone - the perfect place to set up meetings and establish business relationships
- Dedicated application through which there is a possibility to establish contacts with participants of the congress
For more information and registration please conntact Jaśmina Labus, +48 784 036 987, firstname.lastname@example.org